July's Wine of the Month: 2017 Grapeful White
It's getting hotter, and we are stocking the fridge with white wines for relaxing by the pool. What perfect timing for July's Wine of the Month, the Ruby Hill 2017 Grapeful White!
Our 2017 Grapeful White is a blend of Trebbiano and Sauvignon Blanc. Trebbiano is an Italian wine grape known for its fresh peach and citrus flavors and elevated acidity. Our Sauvignon Blanc is also high in acid with aromas that lean toward ripe and tropical fruits. Each wine was fermented in stainless steel, then aged in neutral oak barrels for nine months before blending. Together, they make a refreshingly crisp white wine with hints of exotic fruit and overtones of lime blossoms. It's a perfect summer wine for fish dishes, pasta made with white sauce, or a summer salad like the Honey Lime Fruit Salad from Cafe Delights.
For the month of July, enjoy the 2017 Ruby Hill Grapeful White for just $17 a bottle. You can shop today for curbside pick-up or have it delivered straight to your home. Put a few bottles on the table for your Independence Day celebrations along with this yummy and easy fruit salad!
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 1 pound (500 g) strawberries washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced
- 10 ounces (300 g) blueberries washed
- 1 cup green grapes halved
- 9 ounce (250 g) can pineapple chunks or pieces (or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and diced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (from the canned pineapple, if using)
- Place prepared washed and sliced or diced fruits in a large salad bowl.
- Using a measuring jug, combine the honey, lime juice and pineapple juice. Pour the syrup through the fruit and mix well. Mix the juices accumulated at the bottom of the bowl once again before serving, if not serving immediately.
If you'd like to continue to sip safely at home, we're offering complimentary ground shipping when you purchase 6 or more bottles. Shop today and have your favorite Ruby Hill Wines delivered straight to your door.
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping when you order 6 or more bottles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.