In 1883, John Crellin planted vineyards into a red clay knoll and named it Ruby Hill after the rich red soils found throughout the property. Construction of Crelin's Winery Building was completed in 1887, with a capacity to produce 125,000 gallons of wine. By 1889, Ruby Hill
Winery was one of the largest and most revered producers of wine in the Livermore Valley.
Today our 150 acre vineyard is planted with eleven varietals including: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Sangiovese and Petite Sirah.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.