A Rosé Spritzer for Sunshine Sipping
Spring has brought the warmth and brightness we have been hoping for! To make sure that we appreciate this much anticipated change, we are soaking in the sunshine with our favorite chilled wines, particularly our Grapeful Rosé. Ideal for days like these, each crisp sip of this dry rosé leaves you refreshed and delighted.
All of the sunny days we've had inspired up to make a rosé cocktail that we can enjoy all summer long. With only a few simple ingredients, this beverage comes together in just a few minutes! As an additional bonus, take advantage of cherry picking season and add on some freshly ripened cherries for the ultimate effervescent spring-to-summer spritzer.
Rosé Sunshine Spritzer
- 10 ounces Grapeful Rosé, chilled
- 4 ounces elderflower liqueur (we recommend St Germain)
- Sparkling water, chilled
- 6 cherries, pitted and halved
- 2 sprigs of mint for garnish
- This recipe makes 2 spritzers, so take 2 glasses of your choice, add half of the cherries to each and carefully mash them with the back of a spoon or muddler. If using a wine glass, do so carefully. A rocks glass works as well for easier muddling.
- Add ice to each glass, then pour the Rosé and Elderflower Liqueur over the top of each.
- Top up each glass with sparkling water then garnish with mint.
Based on Dash of Jazz's Cherry Rosé Spritzer
CommentsCommenting has been turned off.
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping when you order 6 or more bottles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.