We are pleased to announce that we can welcome you back to the tasting room!
To ensure that you have a fun and safe time at our winery, we have implemented a few changes to our tasting experiences.
- Walk-ins are welcome, Monday through Thursday.
- Reservations are required Friday through Sunday. We have three different time slots available for your weekend reservations: 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:30pm. Secure your reservations now by booking online now with Tock.
- We have three pre-selected flights for you to choose from that showcase our award-winning wines.
- We kindly ask that you not bring in outside food. Our deli is fully stocked with wine, cheese, and gourmet crackers that pair perfectly with our wines!
- For your safety and ours, mask or face coverings are required when not seated for your tasting.
- We kindly ask that you limit your party size to no more than 6 guests.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy
What we are doing to make sure your next visit to Ruby Hill Winery is both safe and enjoyable.
We are excited to welcome our loyal Ruby Hill friends back to the winery. We want to ensure that your winery visit is enjoyable while also placing your health and safety as a top priority.
Enjoy complimentary ground shipping when you order 6 or more bottles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.